We assist banking and financial services firms achieve sustainable improvements in performance and turn their challenges into competitive advantage. Our perspective is global, and encompasses the full spectrum of banking, financial and insurance sectors and functions.
Banking & Financial Services
The banking sector is at a critical moment as it faces increasing pressure to undertake massive change and return to growth. To succeed, banks need a renewed focus on imperatives such as the customer, new operating models and effective divestitures/mergers and acquisitions.
From emerging operating frameworks, demands for greater transparency in liquidity and risk management and increasingly stringent compliance requirements, to strict new European Commission frameworks for the payments sector and a surge in merger and acquisition activities, today’s banks must move quickly to stay ahead of the game.
The financial services marketplace is more demanding—and less forgiving—than ever before. Product innovations and new distribution channels, such as mobile-banking, are emerging all the time. Customers are savvier, oversight is tighter and competition is intensifying, but it is not without its opportunities. We can help with a range of business solutions, and software.
VCS is helping our banking, capital markets and insurance clients meet the operational, technology, customer relationship and risk challenges of a changed industry to gain competitive advantage and the achieve high performance that is expected by a modern organisation.
- Increasing regulatory and security requirements.
- Providing superior levels of customer service.
- Integration of new sales and customer management systems.
- Rebuilding customer trust and mindshare.
- Managing price pressures with greater efficiency.
- Executing effective mergers & acquisitions (M&A), and post merger integration.
We can help you reduce the total cost of ownership with a reliable and scalable systems that address market changes, enabling you to develop profitable customer relationship, increase your flexibility, support the effective management of operational, credit and fraud risk, accelerate speed-to-market and realise new revenue opportunities faster than ever before.
- Business Process Consulting: re-organise your business processes to gain the maximum benefit and performance from your systems in terms of both people and IT.
- Business Process Implementation: whether you need a single functional enhancement or the complete integration of new core banking software with every other system in your organisation, our close relationships with the world’s leading suppliers of standard core financial systems, including Oracle and SAP, ensure your system is not only fit-for-purpose now but is able to support your future needs.
- Business Process Operation: the operational and application management services we provide for core banking services will future proof your technology landscape and support informed decision making about your application portfolio.
You gain high-value solutions to your business issues that transcend international borders so that you can identify and realize goals, which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Optimise investments.
- Streamline and refine your processes to drive down costs and improve operations.
- Minimise risk.
- Deliver customer service excellence across multiple channels – existing and emerging.
- Enhance operational efficiencies.
- Have the capability and flexibility to accelerate speed to market and assure business insight and regulatory compliance.
- Improve your performance management with greater business and customer insight.
- Sustaine cost leadership.
- Find new ways to tackle crime in the wake of developments such as Faster Payments.
- Ensure seamless delivery of services across European borders.