Intelligent solutions for safe and sustainable transport.
Organisations in all sectors are looking for intelligent transportation solutions that enable the secure movement of people, products and vehicles. With more people than ever having the means, desire and need to travel, there are legitimate concerns about the environmental impact of such travel, operating inefficiencies and transport security.
It is a challenging environment in which to operate. Deregulation has led or is leading to greater competition, internationalisation of operations and more mergers and acquisitions. The economic slowdown and reduction in investment has also hit the sector, with a focus on infrastructure maintenance and operational efficiency becoming a priority. How can companies optimise their activity and better track resources or goods? What strategies do they have in place to support interoperability and multi-modality transportation?
We support the European market in the intelligent transport systems that are helping today’s transport operators respond to these challenges providing our clients with solutions that meet their needs in the core areas of passenger information, transport operations management and mobility solutions.
We help you leverage ICT to shift your core business processes to world-class-level.
- Fleet management.
- Transport planning.
- Supply chain management.
- Business intelligence.
Reduce your transport costs with a mobile fleet management system
Fleet management system allows you to monitor vehicles in real-time, using GPS to collect data on their position, speed and direction. Its advanced reporting option helps you to improve your operational efficiency and pinpoint unproductive areas.
The system enables you to:
- Monitor vehicle movements and locations
- Manage the ordering and delivery process
- Produce electronic transport manifests
- Trace deliveries
ERP for Supply Chain Management
- Obtain information about the location of goods and their time of arrival.
- Integrate your supply chain partners with your business solutions so they can keep you informed about possible delays and deviations.
- Minimise supply chain trouble shooting.
- Optimise resources to operate cost efficienctly.
- Get the information you need to select vendors, set focus areas and assess profitability.
We deploy the best-available Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Microsoft and SAP to deliver optimal solutions. We can enhance these solutions with best-of-breed adaptations and services that address your customer-specific needs.
With Transport planning system you can plan and optimise your transport operations effectively.
It enables you to:
- Optimise resource utilisation (equipment, drivers, subcontractor management).
- Maximise load fill degree and optimised load space.
- Improve your customer service experience.
- Gather data such as cost analysis to inform your decision-making process.
- Integrate your ERP and supply chain partners to ensure supply chain transparency.
- Operate fast, flexibly and in an environmentally friendly way.
Warehouse management solution helps you to optimize your warehouse operations. It enables you to pinpoint big potential cost-savings and gives you “hands-on” control of the movement of goods not only in warehouse, but also throughout the entire logistics chain.
- Increase warehouse turnover.
- Optimise capital tied up in inventories.
- Utilise warehouse space efficiently.
- Expand order, delivery and shipment process automation.
We can provide solutions for multi-enterprise, multi-channel, multi-language and multi-currency environments.