Our clients depend on us to advise them on the most cost effective use of their technology.
Helping to transform businesses with hardware and software “engineered to work together” and an unrivalled range of Oracle experience from transformation initiatives, upgrades, enhancements benefits realisation and thought-leadership.
As one of Oracle’s partners we have a track record of success in Oracle solutions consulting. We have deliver on some of the biggest, most complex Oracle implementations, giving us unparalleled experience in benefits delivery. This is important to our clients who need a partner able to understand both their business and its technology. We take their challenges and make them our own, allowing our clients to focus on the business whilst we focus on the technology.
We are Oracle applications pioneers and provide an independent view for understanding the Oracle roadmap. We will help you utilise your existing investments and take advantage of the latest applications using middleware and service orientated architecture. We have, for example, helped the UK Legal Aid Authority (previously LSC) transform complex policy operations with the delivery of an OPA solution to to service citizens and clients fairly, efficiently, and consistently while maintaining full compliance with laws and regulations (link to Oracle’s data sheet here).
What benefits do we provide?
Delivering ROI/Cost savings
- Collaborative working gives your business the full Oracle capability and flexibility.
- Eliminate or reduce customisations and move towards an off the shelf package, delivering savings on IT development and support.
- Implement standard industry processes to remove inefficiencies and improve end-to-end business flows.
- Implement E-Business Suite in a cloud environment to reduce total cost of ownership.
- Gain improved business insight.
Quality of delivery
- Specialisations in Applications, Middleware, and Database.
- Teams of specialist staff can give access to skills clients might not afford in isolation.
- Tried and tested best practice approach to entire life cycle project management:
- Template approach with accelerators.
- Rigid internal governance structures that ensure adherence to our quality standards.
- Establish project board for tracking and management of implementation.
- Establish checkpoint and highlight reporting.
Oracle Software Case Studies