Microsoft have led the industry in innovation. Together, we take familiar platforms you know and own – and build integrated solutions that help you amplify the speed and effectiveness of your business, grow your competitive edge, scale IT as business needs evolve and deliver tangible business results.
Our technology consulting and support services address the entire Microsoft solution lifecycle, from initial strategy services through planning, design, implementation, integration and ongoing management, for solutions based on key Microsoft technologies.
Whether you need traditional in-house computing or moving to the cloud, Microsoft technologies will offer you an open environment where employees share ideas and thrive maintaining your company’s security with a great balance of scalability, flexibility, agility and cost.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Virtualization and Private Cloud
- Client Virtualization and Windows 7 migration
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system
- Microsoft SQL Server
VCS and Microsoft help clients transform their businesses and leverage technology to improve manageability, increase productivity and create the agility needed to respond to changing market conditions. We work together to provide a complete suite of services and solutions in several key areas:
- Advanced collaboration solutions focus on business transformation through integrated technologies using Microsoft Office®, and SharePoint®.
- Optimised desktop solutions focus on service delivery, management and performance of applications using Microsoft offerings such as Windows® 7, Office, and the Desktop Virtualization solution.
- Business messaging solutions can be deployed on-premises or in the public or private cloud, using Microsoft Lync®, Exchange and Office 365.
- Application modernisation solutions help clients solve current IT challenges and prepare for the future by taking advantage of the latest platforms. These efforts draw on Microsoft Azure, .NET, Windows® and SharePoint software.
- Business intelligence (BI) solutions are designed to enable better decision making across the enterprise. Here, we leverage Microsoft SharePoint and a range of Microsoft SQL Server®-based BI tools.
- Unified communications solutions deliver a cohesive approach to instant messaging, conferencing, presence and voice through the use of Microsoft Lync, SharePoint and Exchange software.
- Hybrid/private cloud solutions help clients take advantage of cloud computing with high levels of security, control and compliance. These solutions draw on Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Lync and Exchange software.
- Business solutions use Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM software to create custom solutions that integrate with legacy infrastructure, improve user productivity and increase efficiency across front- and back-end systems and processes.