Analytics services provide insights into your business and enable you to take data-driven decisions across functions.
The modern global economy urges organisations to operate under unprecedented competitive and regulatory environments. In addition to unparalleled financial constraints, many markets are now mature, with shrinking decision cycles and a short time-to-market. Never before have organisational and business decisions needed to be based on as accurate and insightful data, minimising risks.
Big data analytics, therefore, has become paramount among all modern organisations, helping to evaluate the business environment accurately and make predictions of future trends. As a result, this requires that business users are able to perform quickly, sophisticated and complex analysis against today’s largest Big Data sources.
We help to make advanced analytics simple enough for any user or organisation, analyse the business environment faster, accurately and take strategic and tactical decisions that help you unlock your growth potential and overcome competition.
We also help you analyse large volumes of business data from any big data source, allowing the business user to segment data on the fly, create profiles, make predictions on future performance or likely outcomes, and test various hypotheses against this data, and arrive at conclusions that help define effective business strategies.
Advanced analytics and visual data mining
- Set analysis with Venn Diagrams
- Pareto and distribution charts
- Profiles and correlations
- Time series extrapolation
- Decision Tree
- Association Rules
Data integration on a massive scale
- Multiple social and internet sources
- Billions of records
- Support for Big Data
Autonomy for end users
- Little or no IT involvement
- Fast turnaround
- Users share findings
- Create campaigns based on insights
We bring in expert IT consultants, and business analysts to help our customers analyse their operational, business and external data to gain insights that help them be more agile and responsive to the market. This analysis spans across industries and includes:
- Customer insights: gain 360º view of customers to help you understand consumption trends, loyalty, customer lifetime value, customer segmentation, and customer behaviour and manage the 4Ps (product, price, promotion, place) and sales forecasting better.
- Financial insights: To help you efficiently monitor and manage allocated assets, expenditure, cash flow and investments for faster revenue growth.
- Marketing analytics: To help marketing teams deliver the right customer acquisition, growth, churn prediction, retention and profitability initiatives, and measure brands and channels across digital, social and traditional media.
- Risk analytics: To help risk officers across banking and financial services, insurance and healthcare industries effectively prevent fraud, reduce losses, and optimize their response to regulatory reporting.
- Spend analytics: To helping you analyse spending patterns, track purchasing paths and keep carts full with additional or alternative products to increase profitability and enhance savings.
- Supply chain analytics: To help supply chain teams to effectively forecast demand and manage supply and inventory in a cost efficient manner, thereby improving the bottom-line.
More details for different analytics implementations: