From big to small, managing any business is not an easy task. Enterprise Resource Planning systems help you to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many key business activities.
As the core of your enterprise’s administrative and financial management, your ERP must continuously adapt to new management challenges:
- Better process efficiency.
- Evolution of your enterprise in its market adaptation cycle.
- Regulatory requirements.
- Technological innovation and opening up to other functionalities in CRM, SCM, BI, HR, etc.
- Reduction in the cost of ownership.
We provide you with a continuum of services ranging from consulting to system integration and application outsourcing. This offering is based on an approach aimed at harmonizing the following four performance levers:
- Business processes
- Human resources
- Information system
- Management indicators
Our solutions cover both families of ERP:
- Overall ERP: with an all-encompassing approach built around Oracle E-Business Suite solutions or SAP.
- Specialised ERPs: with a sector-based and/or business branch approach built around Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, OpenERP and other solutions.